Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Favorite Boutique in San Angelo, Texas!




My last time to shop at "Breeze's Boutique!"

L-R:  Belinda, Sheila and Mary!

My favorite consignment shop can be found at 2421 College Hills Boulevard in San Angelo, Texas!  For years, I had the pleasure of shopping at "Breeze's Boutique" where the proprietress Mary always gave us a warm welcome as we entered her shop to enjoy hours of treasure hunting for that special outfit.  Recently, my daughter and I attended her retirement party.  It was a bittersweet occasion!  We hated to see the time of "Breeze's Boutique" come to an end.  However, we are so happy for Mary and the next chapter in her life:  Retirement!  
After a week, it reopened as "Dinah's Resale Boutique."  We wish Diana all the best in her new business adventure.  And we are thankful that the establishment will continue in the same location!

No comments:

Post a Comment