Friday, May 29, 2009

My New Hobby is Gardening!



This is my view out my back patio. Isn't it stunning? Belinda and I sat out on the patio in the evenings and enjoyed the most beautiful sunsets!

It inspired me to do my part, so I had some hanging plant hangers installed and put up some lovely hanging baskets with such pretty blooming flowers. You can see me busy misting them.





In the front garden, I wanted to put up a little picket fence near my blooming roses, so you can see me in our local Super-Walmart selecting the one I wanted. (One picture shows two of them installed, and then I added two more, so the whole front of the patch has picket fence on it.)
Then I had to get busy with watering the front garden. They just installed grass seeds, so I have to water the front patch twice a day for six weeks. Afterwards, the installed sprinkler system will be enough to sustain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment